Online learning is gradually gaining grounds in Nigeria. If you search for where to undertake online certificate courses, JPTS is one of the platforms you’ll find. The question however is, is JPTS accredited in Nigeria? We’ll be discussing that in this article.
Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited is a licensed educational institution in the United States and Nigeria that offers industry-relevant certifications in a variety of fields.
Students will learn skills, tools, and attitudes that will prepare them for success in a quickly changing world at JPTS. The institution has a track record of providing high-quality academic, technical training and professional certifications.
The Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited (JPTS) establishment is a great place to start if you want to get industry-relevant credentials in a variety of fields. Their various programs focus on high-demand industry areas that are currently underserved by traditional educational institutions.
Also, they are purposefully chosen and tailored to reflect the most recent global trends in manufacturing, business, and technology. JPTS’s goal is to provide students with the skills, tools, and attitudes that will enable them to succeed in a rapidly changing world.
Is JPTS accredited in Nigeria?
The answer is yes. JPTS is accredited in Nigeria. The institution has the following accreditations and approvals.
- The Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria
- Accreditation Service for International Colleges and University (ASIC)
- The International Organization for Standardization (ISO 9001:2008)
- The International Institute of Risk & Safety Management (IIRSM) U.K,
- The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
In addition, JPTS partners with the following bodies:
- CASS Europe, South American University
- The Nigeria Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE)
- The American Association of Petroleum Explorationists
- Nigeria Institute of Training & Development (NITAD)
- The Oil & Gas Trainers Association of Nigeria (OGTAN)
- International Facility Management Association (IFMA, USA)
- The American Welding Society (AWS, USA).
Is the JPTS certificate recognized?
The Nigerian Federal Ministry of Education recognizes the Joint Professionals Training and Support International Limited as an institution of higher learning capable of awarding diplomas and professional certifications. As a result, their certificate is recognized.
JPTS is ISO 9001:2008 certified by the International Organization for Standardization. All credentials they issue are backed by the assurance of ISO certification and are widely acknowledged around the world.
What are the courses offered in JPTS?
Below is the list of courses and certifications that JPTS offers:
- Refinery Operations and Management
- Drilling and Offshore Operations Certification
- Petroleum Product Marketing
- Oil and Gas Specialist Course
- Pipeline & Petroleum Logistics
- Shipping and Petroleum Management
- Deport and Terminal Managers Course
- Maintenance & Corrosion Technology Course
- Facility Management and Maintenance Certificate Electrical Installation and Industrial Wiring
- Pipeline & Vessel Welding
- Auto Mechatronics Engineering
- Crane Operations & Maintenance
- Forklift Operations
- Industrial Plumbing & Pipefittings
- Industrial Scafolding
- Building Technology
- Instrumentation and Control Certification
- Onshore Offshore HSE (Level II) Certification
- HSE (Level II) Supervision Certification
- Corporate Safety Certification
- EIA/EMS (ISO 14001) 15,000 15,000
- Advanced Safety Managers Certification
- Environment Toxicology
- Fire Safety Course
- Emergency Management & Confined Space Entry
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
- STWC 98 (Maritime Mandatory)
- Certified Security Officers Course
- Port Facility Security Officers Course
- Aviation Safety Course
- Food Safety Course
- HACCP, HAZOP & Process Safety Course
- RIG Safety & RIG Pass
- Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- First Aid & CPR Certification
- Basic Paramedics & AED
- Swim Test I.D
- Certified Risk Assessor Certification
- NEBOSH IGC
- Oil and Gas Softskills (HYSIS & PDMS)
- Reservoir Simulation (ECLIPSE, PETRA)
- Cloud Technology
- Certified Information Security Professionals Certification
- Information Technology Management Certification
- Network Engineer Certification
- Software Development Programme System Analyst Certification
- Project Management
- Conflict Management and Peace Resolution
- Certified System Auditors Certification
- Quality Assurance and Control
- Management Information System
- Human Resources Managers Certification
- Forensic Accounting Certification
- International Negotiation Certification
- Change Management
- Customer Care Professionals Certification
- Transport and Logistics Chain Management
- Certified Public Relations Certification
- IFRS Certification
- Contract & Procurement Management
The JPTS International Scholarship program accepts applications from outstanding students. This Distance Learning Program is open to all qualifying overseas students. However, the date for application is not yet out.
Below are all what you should know about the application:
- Organization: Joint Professionals Training and Support International Department:
- It’s a Distance Learning Program
- Tuition-free scholarships are available.
- You can apply from Nigerian
- All nationalities are eligible to participate.
- Criteria that are acceptable: Students pursuing a BSc, PGD, MSc, or PhD degree who have taken and passed the scholarship test are eligible.
How To Apply
Interested candidates must apply to one of the following universities for admission:
- Edexcel University, United Kingdom.
- South America University
- St Louis University Poma Business University
- California Pan American College
Scholarship awardees will receive a full tuition waiver while attending one of the universities listed above. Applicants are eligible to complete the online application form for this award after they have been registered.
Students must earn the International & Global Student ID Card with Financial Connections and Discount as well as other supporting documents.
- Applicants must have a prior year degree from a recognized university to be considered for admission. This can be an accredited university in Nigeria.
- Students must show that they can communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
Note: The JPTS Scholarship was announced last in 2020. There’s not been any information about this scholarship in 2021.
If you’re wondering if to learn with JPTS or not, I’m sure this article has made things clear. There’s nothing to worry about if you choose to learn with JPTS. You will get the knowledge you paid for.